Izakbass

Welcome!! Please post some pictures.
20160625_140524.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing!
 
You should start outfitting and PH ing pig hunts!
 
Great pictures! The pigs in your area are clearly in danger!
 
I run redtick foxhound cross and I have blue ticks. And then smaller dogs you might now them harriers similar to beagels but on steroids.

Great looking dogs. Spent a lot of time hunting over beagles. I always thought harriers would be awesome in certain parts of the US, particularly on snowshoe hares where they are ran in deeper snow. Its a shame, they are a fairly rare breed in the states.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,358
Messages
1,574,094
Members
169,900
Latest member
JereCherry
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top