It’s go time!

Ridgerunner

AH senior member
Joined
Sep 29, 2016
Messages
78
Reaction score
129
Media
14
Hunting reports
Africa
1
All the dreaming, planning is getting real tomorrow when I jump on a plane with my family to head to Africa. We will be doing mission work for a week and then meeting up with Wik at Game4africa for a week long safari in search of the dream kudu. Hoping my two boys will each knock down their first critter over there too. Can’t wait!
 
have a great hunt
 
I know you will have a great hunt! Can't wait to see the pictures!!!
 
Have a great trip with your family.
 
Great idea to combine mission work with a hunt. With all the problems in Africa one thing is for certain, they need Jesus!
Philip
 
Awesome! Have a great time in the mission field and hunting!
 
You are going to have a great time! You are go for launch!

 
Good luck, have fun and shoot straight. Please post pictures and report on your return.
 
Sounds like a great adventure. Hope everything goes well. Good luck.
 
Have a great trip, hope you get a huge Kudu!
I still remember the excitement the day before we got on our plane. Forget about sleep tonight.;)
 
Best of luck to you and the family. I took both of my boys in 2016. There is no better feeling than going hunting with your sons, that is until you go hunting with your sons and grandkids. ENJOY!!
 
Enjoy your trip. Hope you share a report upon return.
 
Wish you the best !
 
A blessing on your mission work rr and the family time in both the fileds.
 
What a grand time having your two boys with you!
Best of luck to all!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,353
Messages
1,573,876
Members
169,869
Latest member
tropketvomi1988
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top