Interarms Whitworth 375 h&h

Is the Whitworth a good start for a controlled round feed 375 rifle.

Thanks
Yes and they come in a few different variations. Mine has great wood, ebony forend tip, barrel band sling swivel and flip-down express open sights with a hooded front sight. I attached Talley QD scope mounts and I think it’s a good looking rifle for a production rifle.
IMG_6589.jpeg

Like some Mauser-type actions, they can be a bit sticky so I had the action and bolt stoned (smoothed) before my Tanzania lion hunt. Worked out great.
IMG_2229.jpeg

Yes and they come in a few different variations. Mine has great wood, ebony forend tip, barrel band sling swivel and flip-down express open sights with a hooded front sight. I attached Talley QD scope mounts and I think it’s a good looking rifle for a production rifle.View attachment 588193

Like some Mauser-type actions, they can be a bit sticky so I had the action and bolt stoned (smoothed) before my Tanzania lion hunt. Worked out great.View attachment 588194

Yes and they come in a few different variations. Mine has great wood, ebony forend tip, barrel band sling swivel and flip-down express open sights with a hooded front sight. I attached Talley QD scope mounts and I think it’s a good looking rifle for a production rifle.View attachment 588193

Like some Mauser-type actions, they can be a bit sticky so I had the action and bolt stoned (smoothed) before my Tanzania lion hunt. Worked out great.View attachment 588194
Great looking rifle!

Post Winchester 70’s and Remingtons are push feed from what I learned on this forum, correct?

If you are looking for one I know where there is one ready to go to. Africa

Lon

Post 64 model 70’s were push feed for only a few years. Mine was built in New Haven in the early 2000’s, it is a safari express 375 and is CRF

Post Winchester 70’s and Remingtons are push feed from what I learned on this forum, correct?
Pre 64 win m70 - controlled round feed
Post 64 win m70 - PF
Win m70 classic, post 2007, again, controlled round feed. Since 2013, Made in portugal.

Rem 700, push feed

Pre 64 win m70 - controlled round feed
Post 64 win m70 - PF
Win m70 classic, post 2007, again, controlled round feed. Since 2013, Made in portugal.

Rem 700, push feed
M70 classics came out before 2007, more like 1990’s.

Any info on it?
I had the rifle built to be an accurate rifle & 101% reliable for a client. Due to a death in his family he was not able to bring it over.

If I remember correctly it is a nice clean rifle. I would guess it has handling marks?
Barrel band sling
Pillar bedded
Quick release mounts. I do not remember make.
Swarovski 1.5 to 5 scope I value the scope at eight to nine hundred.

To stay within forum rules I will post a price.
It will be a fair price but not a steal.

Lon

Plenty of Love for the Whitworth/Zastava on this forum

fullsizeoutput_235.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noafrica4me

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you