Incredible Hunting Deal Tanzania 21 Day Deeply Discounted Hunt

Any one up for some creative marketing?

If three of us split the daily/government fees and the three buff we would be in this for apx. 15k each. One person could take a lion for 7k, another can take an elephanat for 10k. Another 5k for a hippo and croc. Who doesn't want a Patterson eland, Liechtenstein hartebeest or a Nyassa wildebeest?

James could call it the HuntingAgent.Com group hunt. We would all write glowing hunting reports and he might even help us out with the oribi trophy fee!:whistle::D:eek:

My wife is out of the room so I am in with you Bob. At least till she comes back........if you don't hear from me for a few days you'll know why.

Oh mama!!:cry:

You already have a lion so I will take the lion. I already have an elephant so........

Sounds like James is in for splitting the daily fees since he wants the lesser kudu. I think this may work.:)

Maybe James will call it the Oklahoma group hunt. Sure beats coyotes and jack rabbits.

It really is interesting. When I went to Africa the first, and second, times... I never even considered Tanzania as being at all reasonable. And looking at this, by the time you add in the extra travel and fees, then add on the trophy fees... It still looks like one of those deals that if you need to ask, you may not be able to afford it!

However I added it up and for the species listed, if a person could average 1 critter per day, taking all the big/expensive ones as well as most of the cheap ones... I figured 21 just because it is a 21 day hunt and that happens to be how many animals I took earlier this year.... This hunt would be comparable on total cost for 3 weeks and 21 animals of that caliber (I did not take all the high end critters I'm figuring here, but rather comparing to if I had).... Now with those 6 of the dangerous seven included, perhaps it is not at all reasonable to expect to take 21?

Point being the trophy fees are mostly very reasonable and that has the potential to dilute out total cost per head to compete on that basis... However it is second mortgage type money to most people! However for total cost to take those 6 plus several of the little ones and a few nice PG... Including sable! It looks very competitive.

@James Jeffrey - HuntingAgent.com How many animals are normally taken on this hunt and how many of the big ticket ones?

It really is interesting. When I went to Africa the first, and second, times... I never even considered Tanzania as being at all reasonable. And looking at this, by the time you add in the extra travel and fees, then add on the trophy fees... It still looks like one of those deals that if you need to ask, you may not be able to afford it!

However I added it up and for the species listed, if a person could average 1 critter per day, taking all the big/expensive ones as well as most of the cheap ones... I figured 21 just because it is a 21 day hunt and that happens to be how many animals I took earlier this year.... This hunt would be comparable on total cost for 3 weeks and 21 animals of that caliber (I did not take all the high end critters I'm figuring here, but rather comparing to if I had).... Now with those 6 of the dangerous seven included, perhaps it is not at all reasonable to expect to take 21?

Point being the trophy fees are mostly very reasonable and that has the potential to dilute out total cost per head to compete on that basis... However it is second mortgage type money to most people! However for total cost to take those 6 plus several of the little ones and a few nice PG... Including sable! It looks very competitive.

@James Jeffrey - HuntingAgent.com How many animals are normally taken on this hunt and how many of the big ticket ones?

Bob,

Will you give me a second mortgage on my house so I can go?

th
:D

Attachments

• th.jpeg
    th.jpeg
    19.9 KB · Views: 102
Bob,

Will you give me a second mortgage on my house so I can go?
Sorry but I'm not a banker... There has to be some bankers on this site who would be understanding about your request though, don't you think?

There was a hunting loan/finance company a couple years ago. the interest rates were not all that good, as you might expect.

But my house has great air-conditioning! Surly someone will finance it.

I think they are going to be more interested in equity than air conditioning!

As long as you don't tell them you are going to refinance for an overseas hunting trip. I would love to see the loan officers face though.

Like you said Wheels, if 3 guys could split the daily and government fees....then it wouldn't be so bad. I'd take a leopard and cape buffalo and some of the plains game :sneaky::whistle:;):cool::D

you guys are working this, the only problem is TZ, has gotten wise to this. Each hunter will have to pay independentgovt. fees.

I don't have the money or time (yet), but I can be one out of the 3 sharing this :sneaky: I could be taking for example the 2nd buffalo, the lion and something else that might be available. Don't know what would be the independent government fees, but maybe they are not that much... Just don't tell my wife, officially I will be on a business trip :censored:

The government fees on a 21 day safari are usually about 15K, I'm not sure what they would do on an end of season hunt splitting the quota.

you guys are working this, the only problem is TZ, has gotten wise to this. Each hunter will have to pay independentgovt. fees.

Would we stand out walking through customs at Julius Nyerere if the coat was buttoned?

Realize they are used to seeing Hasheem Thabeete!

th

James we would need you on the bottom to carry us.

Attachments

• th.jpeg
    th.jpeg
    10.6 KB · Views: 106
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois