In need of bringing a set of Martini Henry from America to South Africa?

Gert Odendaal

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SAJW
Good day members
Please if it is possible and you willing ..will it be possible for any hunter that will visit South Africa shortly to bring a set of Martini Henry dies with you for me..I am purchasing it from Buffalo Arms company. I will let Buffalo Arms ship it to your address. I really would like to hear from any one who will assist me . Moderators, please move this post if it is the wrong spot...(y)
Please pm me.
Regards
Gert Odendaal
South Africa

PM sent.

Gert, if I do travel this year I would be more than willing to help you out.
However, I'm not sure they will ship the dies across the border to me.

Hallo Wayne, thank you kindly for the offer, I really appreciate all that you have done for me already..it seems there is a member who will be landing the 29 April...I am currently communicating with him in this regards.
Kind Regards
Gert

If you asked a bit sooner I could have had my brother inlaw bring them with from the show.

He lands on Friday so dont thin is enough time to ship to him.

Can hear if he know someone there that can post them to here.

So let me know if dont come right.

Thank you Roan, I really appreciate the reply. I did manage to get in touch with a member who is coming to South Africa in April. If somebody is able to come through sooner I would appreciate it , at this stage it will be the end of April.(y)(y)

Ron, postage will be expensive..I rather wait until they arrive with a member , postage to South Africa from America is good/save..it is when the parcel get to South Africa that the problems starts...:sneaky::whistle:

Hi

No problem!

Gert, if I do travel this year I would be more than willing to help you out.
However, I'm not sure they will ship the dies across the border to me.

upload_2017-2-22_18-57-1.png

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
If you think politics is a joke..please be welcomed in our circus of South Africa, our parlement...you do not need to pay ..it is for free...:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Thank you members, due to a good member on our forum, my Large series LEE Martini Henry dies are on their way to me....(y)(y)(y)(y)

Members, Jason Youngblood assisted and enabling me to bring the Martini Henry dies to South Africa while hunting here this year. I really are extremely grateful to Jason for doing this for me. (y)(y) He send me a photo of the Martini Henry die alongside a .375 H&H Magnum die ..we wanted to see if it is the correct die set that arrived at his home...I asked him to open the packaged and send me a photo..the Martini Henry die is huge.....:LOL::LOL:
B12F0A36-A46C-4549-9852-1678C4AB5F82_zps3qew7ezb.jpeg

Attachments

• B12F0A36-A46C-4549-9852-1678C4AB5F82_zps3qew7ezb.jpeg
    B12F0A36-A46C-4549-9852-1678C4AB5F82_zps3qew7ezb.jpeg
    134.7 KB · Views: 133

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg