Importing Firearms from Canada

Aaron N

AH legend
Joined
Nov 18, 2014
Messages
3,050
Reaction score
5,087
Location
Alberta, Canada
Media
7
Articles
2
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Hunted
Canada, South Africa
Because there has been some discussion as of late about this subject, I sent I Run Guns an email.

88FAD842-5A97-47D2-828A-671FAA8B78E0.png
 
Used them in 2018. Paid the $225, plus $25 for engraving (required to be done by the importer). My duty tax and shipping from their store in AZ to TX was another ~$80. I also had the normal transfer fee that my local gun shop charges. All in was $360
 
Wow! How much time did it take from start to getting gun in your hands please? Ralf Martini uses Border view. So far it has been 8 weeks and no gun yet. Their cost is $617.
 
Looking back mine took about 8 weeks as well. Some of that was a delay on my end getting shipping lined up to their facility
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,431
Messages
1,576,024
Members
170,503
Latest member
ChristelMc
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top