I'm baaaaack!!!

Great man,
Looks like you have had lots of fun.
Tell me, where did you hunt in Spain? and with who?
Is my country of origin and hunted there quite a lot before i moved to Africa few years back.
Nice red deer by the way! congrats on that. Bowhuntg always exiting.
 
Tom are going to the SCI conversation if so stop by booth 2168 and say hi.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,383
Messages
1,574,683
Members
170,120
Latest member
JeraldOlea
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top