If you are in Nashville, stop in and say Hello! I'd love to put faces to these crazy AH names!

Sue Tidwell

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, DSC, RMEF, Wild Sheep Society, etc
Hunted
Tanzania, Namibia, Mozambique
Sue Tidwell-wildlife conservation-big game hunting-SCI flyer.jpg

We will be sure to stop by and meet you!

I’ll stop by as well. Look for the tall, dark handsome, debonair chap.

(That won’t be me, but it never hurts to look for that fella)

Unfortunately I won't be arriving until Friday evening for the AH get together. As my plans are set to attend the AH get together Friday evening and the convention on Saturday.

FYI if you didn't already know. When I signed up for SCI membership and to attend the convention the young lady I talked with said the SCI convention will be held in Nashville the next three years.

Last edited:
See you there!

I’ll stop by as well. Look for the tall, dark handsome, debonair chap.

(That won’t be me, but it never hurts to look for that fella)
You crack me up! I'll be keeping my eyes peeled!

I will definitely stop by. I was going to ask what booth you were going to be at but you beat me to it. Hopefully, I have Cries of the Savanna finished by then.

Unfortunately I won't be arriving until Friday evening for the AH get together. As my plans are set to attend the AH get together Friday evening and the convention on Saturday.

FYI if you didn't already know. When I signed up for SCI membership and to attend the convention the young lady I talked with said the SCI convention will be held in Nashville the next three years.
Thanks for the information @Ridge Runner . I think Nashville will be a great change of pace from Vegas. I love going to SCI....but I'm not in love with Vegas by any means. I'm sorry I'm going to miss you at the show. There is a chance I may make it to the AH get-together but I'm just not sure yet. I have another event to be at until 8...and my brother is coming to town for the show and it's my only night to see him. If I don't meet you this year, hopefully we'll meet next year. Enjoy the show.

I will definitely stop by. I was going to ask what booth you were going to be at but you beat me to it. Hopefully, I have Cries of the Savanna finished by then.
Hi John! Yes, it will be great to meet you in person. I hope you are enjoying the book so far. Happy reading and safe travels!

Thanks for the information @Ridge Runner . I think Nashville will be a great change of pace from Vegas. I love going to SCI....but I'm not in love with Vegas by any means. I'm sorry I'm going to miss you at the show. There is a chance I may make it to the AH get-together but I'm just not sure yet. I have another event to be at until 8...and my brother is coming to town for the show and it's my only night to see him. If I don't meet you this year, hopefully we'll meet next year. Enjoy the show.

Well then if we can't meet this year in Nashville perhaps at another event during the year, and if not all things good we can meet next year.

May you stay safe and happy plenty of adventures.

Well then if we can't meet this year in Nashville perhaps at another event during the year, and if not all things good we can meet next year.

May you stay safe and happy plenty of adventures.
You Too!

Look forward to seeing you there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felicia17I

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you