AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, Zimbabwe
Thoughts and prayers for everyone in the path of Laura.

Stay safe!

Amen to that @Wheels be safe out there folks and I am praying for you as well.

Moved my mother - 97 and in Lake Charles with severe cognitive issues among others - to another facility a bit east of the impact area. The city had only recently recovered from Rita. This will be much worse.

From all the reports that I've seen this could be a bad one.

Hopefully everyone in the line of direct impact has already made it out and those on the fringes are shuttered in and supplied well.

Thoughts and prayers for everyone in the path of this massive storm. Stay safe my friends!

Thankfully most of my family from those parts have moved east over the last several years and are living around Baton Rouge these days.. they’re likely going to get pretty wet.. but should be safe from the worst of it..

Thoughts and prayers for those in the path of this thing.. it’s not looking to good right now..

Our deer lease is due north of Beaumont about 50 miles.. the guy that manages the lease lives about 15 miles north of beaumont...I exchanged a few text messages with him earlier tonight... he is legitimately worried about his home, the lease, and everything else within 100 miles any direction of him...

I watch the nightly news mainly for the weather forcasts.

At first it looked or was predicted to be a severe tropical storm; then it was updated to a class 1, maybe class 2 hurricane; then to a class 2, class 3 hurricane; now as it is about to hit land it will be a class 4, with a possibility of a class 5. WTH! This hurricane has grown into a monster! Bringing (estimated) 15 to 25 foot sea surge.

Not just the hurricane winds and rains of the immediate emminate forecasted path. It is predicted to spur tornadoes and a lot of damaging winds as it travels inland.

Although a mass amount of property loss and damage can be expected.

I hope everyone affected by hurricane Laura and the subsequent storms come through this physically safe.

Hope everyone is safe. Looks like a real mess for a lot of you. So sorry to see this.....
Bruce

May God be with you all. In God we trust. We fear naught but God.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesDet

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.