HUNTING Warthog

They are very fun to hunt but some can be very aggressive and can do bad damage to you with those tusks
 
Here's my beast from my 2016 trip to SA in the Mamba Mountains;) Tusk broke off during chase.
IMG_4179.JPG
IMG_4181.JPG
IMG_4354.JPG
 
My kids got a couple good ones last month in Limpopo...

IMG_0481.JPG
IMG_0578.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
full
 
Looks like some great times there to go along with the great pics! I’m curious. Are we basically talking an African wild hog and do they taste like pork? If so that just added another reason to hunt them for me....
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,237
Members
169,296
Latest member
SergioBour
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top