HUNTING STORIES

I would think that the muzzle blast from a 416 Wby would be lethal at 75 yards

Poor old lion, there he is blinded by the muzzle flash, deaf from the report, 1/2 his hair singed off from the squirt of flame coming out the end of that thing

and the guy is still just a blazin away, probably taking the beating of his life from the recoil

I am surprised his PH didn't intervene because after about the 3 shot I can't believe either one of them was enjoying the experience

Just my thoughts
 
I would think that the muzzle blast from a 416 Wby would be lethal at 75 yards

Poor old lion, there he is blinded by the muzzle flash, deaf from the report, 1/2 his hair singed off from the squirt of flame coming out the end of that thing

and the guy is still just a blazin away, probably taking the beating of his life from the recoil

I am surprised his PH didn't intervene because after about the 3 shot I can't believe either one of them was enjoying the experience

Just my thoughts

The PH may also have been singed. LOL
 
He shot it out of the front seat of a bakie. guess the PH couldnt get a shot off.
 
You guys are brutal.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,099
Members
169,493
Latest member
CortneyRen
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top