Hunting Shows 2016 Global Rescue

Global Rescue

Sponsor
Since 2012
AH elite
Reviews
4
Joined
Apr 7, 2011
Messages
1,414
Reaction score
463
Website
partner.globalrescue.com
Deals & offers
12
Media
97
Articles
260
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Grand Slam Club/Ovis
Looking forward to seeing and meeting some of you at the upcoming 2016 hunting shows.

Here are our booth numbers:
Dallas Safari Club – Booth 3423
Houston Safari Club – Booth 707
Wild Sheep Foundation – Booth 201
Grand Slam Club Ovis – Booth 404
Safari Club International – Booth 5630
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,571,072
Members
169,099
Latest member
DarnellBob
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top