Hunting Package Buff & Croc Package in Mozambique

Strange Engee, I am not Dennis, I am Nsok and I have not recieved any PM from you. I can not understand anything, it seems like joke

Previous post answer a post removed from the forum

All PM's and emails replied to, thank you!

TTT

We only have one (1) of these packages left, so if you are still interested in Buffalo & Crocodile in the Mozambique Delta, be sure to get in touch with me or Juan Pace.

Thank you,

Engee Potgieter

This appear to be a real bargin! A few details as follows would be helpful;

- All inclusive daily rate, trophies etc as normal?
- Which airport, Maputo?
- Does is include road transfers from and back from the airport?
- Other trophies of opportunity?
- Can the hunt be conducted in Sept, 2011
- What is the cost of the rifle import and hunting card, it it included in the package?

Thanks,
Greg

This appear to be a real bargin! A few details as follows would be helpful;

- All inclusive daily rate, trophies etc as normal? Yes, Trophy Price and all else included.
- Which airport, Maputo?No, Fly in to OR Tambo (Johhanesburg, South Africa) Drive to Main Camp
- Does is include road transfers from and back from the airport? Yes, Transport to and from Included in Daily Rate
- Other trophies of opportunity?It is a fantastic area for Hippo as well as a host of plains game species.
- Can the hunt be conducted in Sept, 2011Yes, depending on available dates/other bookings.
- What is the cost of the rifle import and hunting card, it it included in the package?Rifle Import Permit Cost Included

Thanks,
Greg

I hope this helps Greg, but if you have any other questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with me 24/7.

All the best regards,

Engee Potgieter

Hi Greg. You got my email address, please keep me informed about this croc and buffalo hunt. Could be a good opportunity to finally do a hunt together.
Kind regards from a beautiful spring i'n Shanghai.
Michael

Hi Michael,

If Greg hasn't gotten back to you by the end of the week please feel free to get in touch with me directly and I'll forward you all our correspondance and any other relavent info you might need.

All the best,

Engee Potgieter

Hi Egnee

I am confused now so please try and correct me if i am wrong you have stated that the hunt takes place in the Zambezi delta with my knowledge close to Marramue and according to my google earth about 1600 km there via Zim and even longer via Maputo at least a 2 day drive that sounds a bit mad - please dont get me wrong it sound like a good deal and i am interested just not in driving that far after a 20 hour flight on whos concession will it take place since I have hunted there before and do you have any elephant on quota?

regards

Hi Pts,

I have replied to your PM.

In short it depends on whether the Outfitters are already in mozambique at the time of your hunt, if so then you would take a charter to the closest airstrip to be collected by them. But is they are still in South Africa, they will most likely pick you up at OR Tambo and drive through with all the equipment. But I'm sure that should you not want to take that long a drive, which is totally understandable after that gruelling flight, then they will be glad to get you at the closest airstrip. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any further questions, we will gladly customize a hunt around your requirements and travel arrangements.

All the best,

Engee Potgieter

Will do Michael! Did you see my Mozi hunt report with Nhenda? It was a blast!! I'll be in RSA April 29th for a little plains game hunting and business. Any chance of you being in Country then?
Greg

Michael,

I more thing, lets also chat about getting together for Stag or Moose in your part of the world. Seems like that could be a great adventure as well.

Best Regards,
Greg

Hi Greg. Will arrive Africa 1/5. First 21 days at Nhenda for lion and buffalo, hippo and croc. Then RSA for plainsgame and probably lion i'n Namibia.
If you want a moose and bear hunt i'n Sweden or a fantastic stag, mufflon, ibex hunt i'n Spain, will be i'n September. Just let me know and I'll ask a friend of mine to get you all details. Take good care and all the best from Shanghai China.

Hi Michael,

Nice to hear you are hunting in my country, allways hunters are wellcome to Spain. Where are you hunting stag, muflon and ibex?

All Emails and PM's replied to, thank you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattieHayw

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,