HUNTING Boar

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
14,041
Reaction score
10,650
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
5,597
Articles
321
Boar Hunting Shot Placement

Post your questions, comments or pictures relating to hunting shot placement.

Hunting Boar
boar-vitals-hunting.jpg

Anyone has the right to share, copy, distribute and transmit this image/work (but not to adapt it, or use it for commercial use).

Hunting Boar
boar-hunting-vitals.jpg

Anyone has the right to share, copy, distribute and transmit this image/work (but not to adapt it, or use it for commercial use).
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Very good shot placement explaination!
From left to the right, the first are the best shot, but always there are the most difficult to get because the boar are a very restless and shifting animal! So, most hunters (I´m included ) prefers the second shot. Very spectacular because the boar "disapears" from the scope
This shots "cut the wires" of the pig
The third shot, well... are lethal, but the bnoar runs if are hitting in this spot... so, the hunter should be a good tracker to find the shooted animal!
Cheers!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,331
Messages
1,573,206
Members
169,722
Latest member
Gahdnaeet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top