Hunting apps

Nickgina

New member
Joined
Feb 26, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi guys,I’m new on AfricaHunting and still trying to understand it. I had awesome Apps on my IPhone but now can’t seem to retrieve them. Do you guys have and ideas of good hunting apps for shot placement ? I am still trying to navigate my way here on this site,but I’m worried if I’m in the bush and there is no signal,how will I navigate on the site? I’m from South Africa.
 
........... I am still trying to navigate my way here on this site,but I’m worried if I’m in the bush and there is no signal,how will I navigate on the site? ...........

This is what you will see without signal.
IMG_8319.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,358
Members
170,558
Latest member
EthelSha5
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top