hrrasent

bluey

AH legend
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
4,746
Reaction score
2,118
Location
australia/zambia
Media
52
Hunting reports
Africa
2
USA/Canada
1
Australia/NZ
5
Member of
ssaa, aba ,bairnsdale field archers SFP
Hunted
australia south africa (limpopo, north west,eastcape) canada (b.c)zambia
Every day, a male co-worker walks up very close to a lady standing at the coffee machine,

inhales a big breath of air and tells her that her hair smells nice

After a week of this, she can't stand it anymore and takes her complaint to a supervisor in the

personnel department and states that she wants to write a sexual harassment grievance against him.

The Human Resources supervisor is puzzled by this decision and asks,
"What's sexually threatening about a co-worker telling you your hair smells nice?"







The woman replies, "It's Keith, ...... The dwarf" :laughing:
 
Little people...
 
hHAHHAHAHA!!!! Hilarious!! Also disgusting but a good one for sure!!! :laughing:
 
:laughing:
 
LOL, I guess she needs to get rid of that hair!!! No hair, no problem ;)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,984
Members
169,088
Latest member
Emely31072
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top