Howdy!

Howdy All!
I am new member, I found this site reading and researching a potential 2024 African hunting trip. No destination or specific game as yet.
I don't have enough time to shoot or hunt as I would like. I can either afford to do it, or have the time to do it, but neither both at the same time.
Might be able to get this trip done with a year and half lead-in.
I'm a huge fan of custom single action revolvers in big bore calibers (I have 4 fifty caliber custom Ruger Bisley Blackhawks).
I am also a fan of the TC encore platform, with over a dozen rifle barrels and multiple frames.
Now I am adding bigger bore rifles to the collection.
I have a Marlin 1895 in 50 AK in the pipeline and Browning 71 in .500 Bushwhacker (short) also in work.
I have also recently purchased a RSM M77 in 416 Rigby and a Ruger Hawkeye African in .375 Ruger.
I want a battery to be able to hunt anything, anywhere in the world, so that if the chance for a hunt comes up, I'm not also scrambling to get a gun and load figured out.
(I handload)
I use this same handle on Ruger, Single Actions, Smith-Wesson and 1911 forums.
Hi Sir,welcome on this site. Everybody is always very helpful, I know you will feel welcome! You are welcome to check out my website www.executivehuntafrica.com We are situated in the Limpopo province of South Africa and will like to be of assistance with your upcoming hunt! If you have any questions you can e mail me on executivehuntafrica@gmail.com We have special packages available, or we can tailor make a package that suits you and help you safe some money!
Regards Johan.

Welcome to AH.
Great bunch of people here!!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Aggie01, you are amongst friends on a great forum and feel free to ask for advice.
There are many people here able to help

Welcome to AH. You are at the right place for advice, support, and a good chat. Have fun

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sports0266

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg