Howdy from Texas

You are not far at all..... I am originally from Denison, family still there. I'm down here in Allen now.
Small world. I grew up outside of Allen. Family farm is now under layers of concrete and houses, such is the way of the metromess

Denison is still good though. My wife loves cafe blackbird

Howdy everyone, I have been lurking here for the past couple of weeks and decided to join as I am moving from the "I would love to hunt in Africa" phase to the "I am going to go hunt in Africa" phase. Still doing research on where to go/who to use, but there are tons of great threads and information on here so I promise I wont be an FNG and post a thread without searching extensively first.

Aside from that, I am an avid hunter here in the US with most of my hunting done in south Texas and Pennsylvania. My uncle recently acquired more land in Wyoming so I am looking forward to tagging a moose up there in the future. I am a big 30 cal fan and use the 308 and .300wm quite often. I also am into reloading and try not to use factory ammo for my hunting if possible. Thanks for reading !
MTA89

Welcome to a great Forum.
Enjoy the planning process of visiting Africa.

Reactions: MTA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross