Howdy from Texas

You are not far at all..... I am originally from Denison, family still there. I'm down here in Allen now.
Small world. I grew up outside of Allen. Family farm is now under layers of concrete and houses, such is the way of the metromess

Denison is still good though. My wife loves cafe blackbird
 
Howdy everyone, I have been lurking here for the past couple of weeks and decided to join as I am moving from the "I would love to hunt in Africa" phase to the "I am going to go hunt in Africa" phase. Still doing research on where to go/who to use, but there are tons of great threads and information on here so I promise I wont be an FNG and post a thread without searching extensively first.

Aside from that, I am an avid hunter here in the US with most of my hunting done in south Texas and Pennsylvania. My uncle recently acquired more land in Wyoming so I am looking forward to tagging a moose up there in the future. I am a big 30 cal fan and use the 308 and .300wm quite often. I also am into reloading and try not to use factory ammo for my hunting if possible. Thanks for reading !
MTA89

Welcome to a great Forum.
Enjoy the planning process of visiting Africa.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MTA

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,570,818
Members
169,026
Latest member
CelsaBryso
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top