Howdy again from Texas

mudslinger

AH veteran
Joined
Feb 7, 2012
Messages
116
Reaction score
20
Media
17
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Member of
NRA, RMEF, NAHC. LSBA
Hunted
USA, New Zealand, South Africa
Thought I would post a Howdy again from the great state of TX. All my posts were lost so I though i would just reintroduce myself. Life long bowhunter, 40+ years, and have had the fortune to hunt Africa twice and am booked agin this Sept for a lioness or lion. Great site and look forward to exchanges with other African hunters.
 
Welcome to AH mudslinger! Sorry about loosing your posts... glad you introduced yourself again!
 
Is there an echo in here!? Welcome again. :)
 
Mudslinger Welcome Back to AH again. Who did you say you would be hunting with this year?
 
I will be hunting with Harry Nel of African Arrow Safaris.
 
Sounds like fun we will be looking forward to your hunting report upon your return.
 
Welcome again, mudslinger !
 
Mudslinger, welcom again to AH. Saw the picture of the Zebra, and that is a fantastic shoulder wound.
 
Wish you the best of luck on your next hunt.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,638
Members
169,386
Latest member
WDVRomaine
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top