How they Rescue Poachers in KZN

The first thing that came to my mind was how this story reinforces the argument that lawful hunting is not the problem. That the dollars that legal, ethical hunting brings in seems to be the most effective manner to combat these animals (the two-legged kind). It seems that those opposed to hunting just refuse to face the reality of what's going on in the world.

But...like Phil, it's early and I haven't had my second cup of coffee yet so maybe I'm missing the point as well. :A Tongue:
Unless I'm off base, I think he's that by leaving them in the ravine or where they were killed will make tasty vittles for the bush pig. In LE circles, it's thought to be the best way to get rid of a body, unless of course you are coastal.

Unless I'm off base, I think he's that by leaving them in the ravine or where they were killed will make tasty vittles for the bush pig. In LE circles, it's thought to be the best way to get rid of a body, unless of course you are coastal.

If you're talking about the same PD that couldn't make a charge stick on Eddie Rothman you could drop the body off on LE-HQ front steps and they wouldn't be able to figure it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg