How many animals?

Gotta agree with red leg on having a great trip without shooting that special kudu
I spent a couple weeks on a kudu hunt in April, saw 45 but not the one. I’ll go again and again and again. Also agree with sierraone
You’re a very young man, enjoy the family and what happens, happens. Never was a fan of rack em and stack em. Cheers

My wife and I went to SA couple years back to visit with a PH I was representing at the time. It was not intended to be a hunting trip but I sheepishly asked my wife prior to leaving if I could hunt a day or two...Getting permission I was able to hunt and harvest a nice Kafue lechwe and an average Nyala. It was fun squeezing in a day and a half but stressful also. Just go and enjoy time with your family and if possible squeeze in a day or so and target trophies you really want and just hope for the best.

I am a blue collar worker, at 54 years of age I took my first safari this year. Took 8 quality animals in 7 days and enjoyed every minute of it. For my next trip, which is already booked for 2019, I will be hunting 9 days. I am planing on only 3 animals and a day of wing shooting. I want to spend more time looking around and just being there. But as I have found out. It is Africa and plans can change. Will have extra funds for the unexpected opportunistic animal that I may come across

I have 5 left that I want, and a couple of more I would like to have but if I did not get I would not care.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you