House Cleaning - Guns For Sale - Bolt Guns & Double Rifle

Can you please share with us the exact Sabatti model and options for the 470? You can get the Big 5 model (fancier) for less. ;) I'll buy it if we can come down to reality here... (a friend of mine once sold my son's truck to a neighbor for $1K more than I was asking for it-i did not receive the $1K. LOL) $1K guns on your fav website feature about 6-10 pics avg. More pics, pls. Detailed ones showing the stampings! Here's to hoping your friend was drinking when he bought it! :p
If you want to negotiate a price I would think a pm would be more appropriate. Also you may want to double check to see if that website you’re looking at is legit because I’m not seeing anything for less than 7100 and most of those aren’t in stock.

Can you please share with us the exact Sabatti model and options for the 470? You can get the Big 5 model (fancier) for less. ;) I'll buy it if we can come down to reality here... (a friend of mine once sold my son's truck to a neighbor for $1K more than I was asking for it-i did not receive the $1K. LOL) $1K guns on your fav website feature about 6-10 pics avg. More pics, pls. Detailed ones showing the stampings! Here's to hoping your friend was drinking when he bought it! :p

Sabatti Classic Safari Big Five EA EDL 470 N.E.Sales Price : $4,196.00​

View attachment 544234
No way that add is current or rifle is actually in stock!

Cheapest I can find available is GB @ $7,500

Seems like you need to “come up to reality” since the OP’s asking price is $1K under cheapest alternative.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-09 at 8.06.23 AM Large.jpeg
    Screenshot 2023-07-09 at 8.06.23 AM Large.jpeg
    148.1 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot 2023-07-09 at 8.06.24 AM Large.jpeg
    Screenshot 2023-07-09 at 8.06.24 AM Large.jpeg
    162.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot 2023-07-09 at 8.06.27 AM Large.jpeg
    Screenshot 2023-07-09 at 8.06.27 AM Large.jpeg
    150.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot 2023-07-09 at 8.06.28 AM Large.jpeg
    Screenshot 2023-07-09 at 8.06.28 AM Large.jpeg
    218.5 KB · Views: 25
Vanguard 270 sold @Berettaco
Win 45/70 sold @BnC 04
MKX 308 Sold @cash_tx
Win 70 338 SPF @Treemantwo
BAR 270 SPF @NTO

@wayne schiavi said he was in for the Win 70 270 but I've not heard back

Available
Sabatti Double 470
Win 70 270 (maybe)
Howa 1500 .300 WBY
Ballard 45/70

1. Sabatti Double 470 in case, coin finish with beautiful wood. Belongs to a client. $6500
2. Interarm MKX Mauser (Virginia import) Custom .308 Win. Federal incorporated bbl, wood stock weaver 4X $550
3. Howa 1500 .300 WBY Custom paint and accurized by MGA $650
4. Browning BAR .270 win older Belgium rifle, Leupold 3-9x40mm Leupold dovetail mount , some light rust speckles $700
5. Winchester 1886 45/70 lever gun great shape $1100
6. Early 80's Weatherby Vanguard .270 Win one of the first years they chambered .270 win ( IIRC 1984 gun) High gloss on metals and stock. Checking in stock finish from age just had the bolt recall done at Weatherby, Sweet Redfield tracker TV view scope $600
7. Winchester Model 70 270 win, black shadow push feed POS Simmons scope $400
8. Winchester model 70 338 win Black shadow push feed with brake Leupold dovetail mount $400
9. Ballard Pacifica #4 45/70 1860's gun in great condition good bore and a shooter, this came out of Cody WY, Breech load with the ramrod. These rifles could be set up as breech load or percussion. I'm pretty sure I was drinking when I bought it $3500

PM inbound on the Win 70 270.

Yea that Sabatti looks a lot like my model 92SF with a much nicer stock. They don’t come cheap anymore. Beautiful rifle!

No way that add is current or rifle is actually in stock!

Cheapest I can find available is GB @ $7,500

Seems like you need to “come up to reality” since the OP’s asking price is $1K under cheapest alternative.
. Ask and ye shall receive:

Just an FYI - that is a scam site, I’ve looked at stuff from them before and did some research. If you google them you’ll quickly find dozens of unhappy folks that have been taken by them - not sure how that site is still up and functioning

Wow… The payment options didn’t raise any red flags for you?? I also like how they say X amount of people bought this item in the last ten minutes.. Just looked again and it said 7 people had purchased the item in the last 30 minutes lol. Your post was done in poor taste.. Perhaps you should buy one as penance ;)

Last edited:
Just an FYI - that is a scam site, I’ve looked at stuff from them before and did some research. If you google them you’ll quickly find dozens of unhappy folks that have been taken by them - not sure how that site is still up and functioning
Total scam site. Beware!!!!

Wow… The payment options didn’t raise any red flags for you?? I also like how they say X amount of people bought this item in the last ten minutes.. Just looked again and it said 7 people had purchased the item in the last 30 minutes lol. Your post was done in poor taste.. Perhaps you should buy one as penance ;)
I did notice that the second time and it made me laugh in earnings season at work I have very limited time to pay attention to anything but that. Even worse I ordered the fanciest 470 capstick from the company that Remington bought out (dakota, montana?) before it shuttered all of their doors... They even knew they were going under and were happy in anticipation of my deposit they probably had meetings about the bankruptcy rules and that they could use that capital for a year or two before it might have been returned to me) but read the news did my due diligence and apparently saved myself some money! I've made deals with some folks I had no background on and I insisted that money would be wired immediately upon receipt of the gun at my local FFL and in those cases it worked out. Have never done business with this seller. That was that was just one by the way I'd say the average price for the gun was between 5 and 7K in fancier trim so say average of 6K. You can use your own plethora of search engines to find them thank you

And the corollary to it all is I'm sure the gun is sold already since it's such a good deal!!

Sabatti Classic Safari Big Five EA EDL 470 N.E.Sales Price : $4,196.00​

View attachment 544234
Where you buying that for 4k I have to say that is about 40% below what I have seen most places

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MairaRatle

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.