AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, Zimbabwe
I have flown in and out of Dubai (and the larger Middle East) a lot...in general, that part of the world doesn't plan for rain.

I have flown in and out of Dubai (and the larger Middle East) a lot...in general, that part of the world doesn't plan for rain.
I’ve seen flooding in desert cities in the US. It doesn’t rain often but when it rains it pours.

Many seem to be investing in drainage ponds to at least protect the roads from monsoon rain. I’m actually a little surprised a wealthy city like Dubai wouldn’t have drainage around the airport for the rare monster storm.

FAFO

From what I have read, they seeded the clouds.

You should have a least looked at the weather forecast

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeanna9950

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.