Hoosier Squirrel Hunt

One time I loaded a slug by accident, I usually have one in my vest somewhere. The squirrel stoped on a limb of a tree just in front of the trunk, I was higher since I was on a run and the tree was in a ditch, well the d&h canal. The squirrel was the same height as me, was using the shotgun since it was early season and that spot was safer.
I pulled up put the bead just under him, thinking the no6 shot would do it's job. He was facing me head on. All I remember is a pink cloud with the sun rise behind. All I found was the tail, and seen the hole in the tree.
@TroyF
That's when you walk away smiling and plead innocence.
That's one big woopsy moment.
I can see @Forrest Halley doing similar with his soft load in his Lott.
I'm still laughing.
Bob
 
That’s discutting why would you eat a rodent in this day and age that type of cuisine is what caused COVID 19
Why would you eat factory farmed chicken? Or McDonald’s food? To me those things are not wholesome.
Might as well skip eating meat altogether! And definitely stay away from lobster and crab, you don’t even what to know the stuff they eat.
Oh, and skip honey too! Those bees spit that stuff out to make it! Gross!
 
Why would you eat factory farmed chicken? Or McDonald’s food? To me those things are not wholesome.
Might as well skip eating meat altogether! And definitely stay away from lobster and crab, you don’t even what to know the stuff they eat.
Oh, and skip honey too! Those bees spit that stuff out to make it! Gross!
Or eggs, there from chicken asses
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,444
Messages
1,576,461
Members
170,588
Latest member
yooktoom
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top