Hoosier Squirrel Hunt

One time I loaded a slug by accident, I usually have one in my vest somewhere. The squirrel stoped on a limb of a tree just in front of the trunk, I was higher since I was on a run and the tree was in a ditch, well the d&h canal. The squirrel was the same height as me, was using the shotgun since it was early season and that spot was safer.
I pulled up put the bead just under him, thinking the no6 shot would do it's job. He was facing me head on. All I remember is a pink cloud with the sun rise behind. All I found was the tail, and seen the hole in the tree.
@TroyF
That's when you walk away smiling and plead innocence.
That's one big woopsy moment.
I can see @Forrest Halley doing similar with his soft load in his Lott.
I'm still laughing.
Bob

That’s discutting why would you eat a rodent in this day and age that type of cuisine is what caused COVID 19
Why would you eat factory farmed chicken? Or McDonald’s food? To me those things are not wholesome.
Might as well skip eating meat altogether! And definitely stay away from lobster and crab, you don’t even what to know the stuff they eat.
Oh, and skip honey too! Those bees spit that stuff out to make it! Gross!

Why would you eat factory farmed chicken? Or McDonald’s food? To me those things are not wholesome.
Might as well skip eating meat altogether! And definitely stay away from lobster and crab, you don’t even what to know the stuff they eat.
Oh, and skip honey too! Those bees spit that stuff out to make it! Gross!
Or eggs, there from chicken asses

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeviEbswor

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.