Hiya! From Texas

Hello Phillbilly_hunts,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to another Texan!
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side @Phillbilly_hunts! Great to have you here and we are looking forward to you sharing your stories!
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side Phillbilly_hunts! Nice to have you as part of our community and enjoy the forum.
 
Welcome to AH @Phillbilly_hunts. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!
 
Welcome from a fellow Texan new to this forum, obsessed with vintage hunting rifles and starting to fall in love with the mystique of big bore rifles. Glad to have you here!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
A belated welcome!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,330
Messages
1,573,179
Members
169,720
Latest member
FerdinandH
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top