Hilton Head Recommendations

sureshot375

AH elite
Joined
Feb 6, 2020
Messages
1,205
Reaction score
3,907
Media
32
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
1
I’m in Hilton Head for a work conference this week. I’ve never been here before. Any recommendations for restaurants and such? Any cool hunting or fishing related stores in need to check out?
 
SEAFOOD- Ocean Lounge, 87 North Sea Pines Drive - Excellent seafood


ITALIAN- Pomodori, 1 New Orleans Road
(small family owned restaurant in a little shopping area

AVOID- the restaurant in the lighthouse- horrible food and service
 
Made reservations for Pomodori for Saturday. Looks good.
 
It’s been several years since I’ve been there but Hudson’s was great. Busy.
 
Is Atlantic House still there?
If it was the place at Victory and Drayton, I think it closed two years ago when covid ruined stuff.

Seems to have changed ownership and been renovated into a new place, though, possibly with a similar menu. I've never been there, so I can't really say.
 
If it was the place at Victory and Drayton, I think it closed two years ago when covid ruined stuff.

Seems to have changed ownership and been renovated into a new place, though, possibly with a similar menu. I've never been there, so I can't really say.
I don’t remember it’s location. The desk clerk at the hotel recommended it. It was a dilapidated building out on pilings over the ocean. When I first saw it, I thought what the hell is this shack? Great seafood and nice staff.
 
I don’t remember it’s location. The desk clerk at the hotel recommended it. It was a dilapidated building out on pilings over the ocean. When I first saw it, I thought what the hell is this shack? Great seafood and nice staff.
OH I misunderstood and thought you meant a place here in Savannah. Atlantic House was in Folly Beach, SC. No, it's long gone, got thrown into the sea during Hurricane Hugo back in '89.
 
Ah Savannah, Charleston's younger less sophisticated sister... :E Laugh:
I'm sure there's something to be said about the younger, less sophisticated sister being the more fun of the bunch in some cases, but I'm not much one for those sorts of novels.

Still better than Methlanta, though.
 
I'm sure there's something to be said about the younger, less sophisticated sister being the more fun of the bunch in some cases, but I'm not much one for those sorts of novels.

Still better than Methlanta, though.

I agree Savannah has the better night life. Although our hotel room in Charleston had a beautiful view of St Michaels that I could have sat and watched all night...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,238
Members
169,511
Latest member
ChaunceySp
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top