Hi

Hippo

New member
Joined
Jun 8, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
6
Hunted
only South Africa
Hi all. I'm from South Africa and enjoy hunting , gun and bow. Going next week again. Can't wait.
 
Hi Hippo enjoy the forum!
 
Enjoy the forum!
Where about you going next week and what you planning to hunt?
 
Good luck.. Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH Hippo!
 
Welcome to AH, Hippo!
 
Welcome to AH, Hippo, and good hunting !
 
Welcome to AH Hippo! What part of South Africa are you from and please feel free to post some pics.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,106
Members
169,493
Latest member
CortneyRen
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top