AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SA Hunters , Lowveld Hunters , BASA
Hunted
South Africa , Zimbabwe , Botswana , Mozambique , Tanzania , Scotland , France , Belgium , USA
Welcome to AH (y)

owenowen

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hunted
South Africa, Mozambique, Zambia, Botswana, Namibia
Welcome Håkon,

Im sure you will find lots of useful information on here. If you are still looking around at hunting areas in South Africa and prices please feel free to send me a private message i will contact you to answer all your questions.

buchnerl

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SA Hunters, ECGMA
Hunted
Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia
Welcome to Africa Hunting @Håkon Gjerde You have surely come to the right place for all the information you need on hunting Africa.

Fire away and ask questions, there is a overload of knowledge on the forum and everyone would like to try and assist you.

all the best,

Loodt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelvinaShi

Latest profile posts

RicardoT wrote on Jan007's profile.
Hallo , ek stel belang as die 375 steeds beskikbaar is 083 511 9921
Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?
uplander01 wrote on colorado's profile.
Heard you may have load data for the 500 Jeffery,.....any info would be appreciated. Was thinking 535gr, but already had a response that the 570gr would be a better way to go, not sure why.