hi i am Afzaal

Afzaal

New member
Joined
Mar 25, 2010
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Member of
Pakistan hunting association
hi guys
i am Afzaal Khan from Pakistan.
hope i will enjoy your gathering.

Just a question popped in mind

Can i share my Youtube Videos link here ?
 
Hi Afzal,

Welcome to the AH forum , hope youd enjoy being part of it . What all you hunt at your place ?

Monish
 
hi monish
this is Afzaal not afzal
and we hunted hares and partridges .


Afzaal Khan Channel
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Afzaal,

Sorry friend, miswrote it , nice videos , what rifles do you use for the hunts there ??

Monish
 
Welcome to AH Afzaal! Thanks for sharing some hunting from your country. I enjoy hunting Hare very much as well.
 
Fine Hare hunting you have there.

Monish
 
thanks admin

where i should put my videos ?
i mean under which section?

Welcome to AH Afzaal! Thanks for sharing some hunting from your country. I enjoy hunting Hare very much as well.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,288
Messages
1,571,762
Members
169,410
Latest member
tealish
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top