Hi all

PowerStroke2NV

New member
Joined
Jun 23, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Just stumbled on to this site! love it so far, i will be hunting with graham jones in oct. (oct. 4th-11th) in limpopo! cant wait i will be bow hunting, this will be my first time in africa, deff wont be my last. See ya! matt from North Carolina
 
Matt
I know Graham personally and you will have a great time, welcome to the site.

Johan Odendaal

Just stumbled on to this site! love it so far, i will be hunting with graham jones in oct. (oct. 4th-11th) in limpopo! cant wait i will be bow hunting, this will be my first time in africa, deff wont be my last. See ya! matt from North Carolina
 
Welcome Matt! Lots of great information on here.
 
Hello Matt,

And welcome to the site. Jerome has put together a terrific site for like-minded sprotsmen. Good hunting on your first trip to Mother Africa. Once there, it will feel like you've "come home". Enjoy, and safe trip!

John
 
Welcome to AH Matt!
 
Welcome here Matt, you'll like it here! I'm new here myself, and like you I just stumbled onto this site. So far it has been great.

....................Good luck on your first safari ! :thumb:
 
Matt, welcome to AH, glad to have you stumbling or otherwise. I am sure the anticipation is starting to get pretty serious about now... only 4 more months, lucky dog!
 
buckcurtin

Good luck Matt! You will love Africa. Graham Jones has a good reputation. Start saving for your next trip!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,865
Members
169,451
Latest member
Nickjohniu
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top