Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Europe, South Africa, North America
hi, i am Martin, but everyone calls me Nico (don't ask why, way too complicated to explain)
30 years old.
Hunting throughout europe for some time, with rifle (i've got my hunting permission for 10 years now.)
first trip to SA is on 12/07/2010, hope to get some bow hunting experience.

practicing archery i think its now the 5th year with the compound. recurve longer.

hope everyone around here is well and
good hunting to all of you

Nico

Welcome to the forum Nico. I love to see more bowhunters joining this site - we need to stick together to band against those gun guys. :D Just kidding guys, I love hunting with guns too.

I am going to RSA on a bowhunting safari this July as well. Good luck to you.

nd

Welcome to AH Nico! Your trip is coming up, what do you have on your list of species? Are you going by yourself?

Welcome to the forum Nico. I love to see more bowhunters joining this site - we need to stick together to band against those gun guys. :D Just kidding guys, I love hunting with guns too.

I am going to RSA on a bowhunting safari this July as well. Good luck to you.

nd

yeah, those gun guys are a bit lazy... not much competition... 100-150 yards... not my favorit way of hunting :)
but everyone as he likes it the most...

Welcome to AH! Your trip is coming up, what do you have on your list of species? Are you going by yourself?

hi jerome,
yes our trip starts on july 12th, and i am so excited....
a good friend of mine is coming with me, its her first hunting trip ever, she's never done that before.
species are: impala, blesbuck, blue wildebeest and warthog.
we took the best friend package, and i hope lammie potgieter is prepared to educate some crazy european newbies.
lammie, and i don't know him personally right now, is a real cool one. answering every question within the shortest time you can imagine,
very nice and straight forward, just as we do like it. thank you very much already lammie see you on the 12th

i will post a long story, including pics and the preps we did before traveling last week in july...

nico

Enjoy your hunting trip.

24 h to take off...
i'm so excited...
will tell the story, after we've returned

Best of luck Nico, enjoy every moment of it! Looking forward to hearing from your safari.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg