Heym SR20 G

Lancaster

AH veteran
Joined
Jun 27, 2017
Messages
242
Reaction score
451
Location
North of England and Scotland
Media
9
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Member of
British Deer Society, British Association of Shooting & Conservation
Hunted
Zimbabwe, South Africa
Does anyone have any experience of the Heym SR 20 G in a big game calibre?

It would also be useful to know that, if you have had a positive impression of the model what mounts you have used/would recommend.

Thanks in advance
 
Mine was very accurate. 7x57
IMG_9703.jpeg
IMG_9705.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,128
Members
169,117
Latest member
TeodoroSch
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top