Help set up rifles for Zim!

I was comparing the 9,3x62 Mauser vs the 9,3x64 brenneke. On a side note I can reload my ‘62 to higher velocities than factory fodder since it’s in a modern action

Just take the 375rcm.
Proper loads will work for all. Keep it simple!

Take the 375 and bow. However I read you mentioned you wanted to your friend to do PG hunting with your rifle, then it makes sense to take either the 300/7mm.

I was comparing the 9,3x62 Mauser vs the 9,3x64 brenneke. On a side note I can reload my ‘62 to higher velocities than factory fodder since it’s in a modern action
My info was from a reloading site using max safe loads (much hotter than factory.) A 375 a 9.3 is NOT. There are some bigger-cased 9.3s but they are uncommon. But, your PH would love to shoot your elephant for you! :p What solids have you lined up for your 9.3?

My info was from a reloading site using max safe loads (much hotter than factory.) A 375 a 9.3 is NOT. There are some bigger-cased 9.3s but they are uncommon. But, your PH would love to shoot your elephant for you! :p What solids have you lined up for your 9.3?
Yes, I know its not the same level. I would not attempt an Elephant with a 9,3- that will be with the 375 Ruger with solids.

I was just wondering if we were after plains game and happened across buffalo. Many say the 9,3x62 is sufficient on a buff. I do happen to have some 286gr Woodleigh Hydrostatic Solids in .366" cal....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you