Help per bullet A frame Cal. 30

Blaser 30-06

New member
Joined
Apr 2, 2019
Messages
13
Reaction score
6
Location
Sposato
Buongiorno chiedo aiuto da amici degli Stati Uniti per trovare bullet a frame 180 gr. For 30-06 reloading, in Italia e ormai quasi impossibile da trovare anche presso brownell e accuracy reloading , forse la fabbrica e' in difficolta' ? Grazie e saluti a tutti !

Hello, I ask for help from friends in the United States to find bullet A-frame 180 gr. For 30-06 reloading, in Italy and now almost impossible to find even at brownell and accuracy reloading, maybe the factory is in trouble? Thanks and greetings to all!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
They are on sale right now at MidwayUSA.com


I think you have an ITAR issue thou?

Tim
 
I'm confused is the OP looking for 30 Cal 180 Gr Swift A frames or just any 30 Cal 180 gr bullets?
 
I'd go for searching for/wanting some A Frames.
 
Last edited:
Si, grazie cerco swift a frame "30 calibro 180 gr. Provo a vedere su mydwai u.s.a. grazie per il consiglio
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 5.52.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 5.52.05 PM.png
    722.9 KB · Views: 281

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2019-04-10 Swift A-Frame Bullets 30 Cal (308 Diameter) 180 Grain Bonded.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-10 Swift A-Frame Bullets 30 Cal (308 Diameter) 180 Grain Bonded.png
    225.9 KB · Views: 249
Just got some Swift loaded A-Frames...Unreal accurate...
 
Hey mate, I'm not in US but the below info might help.

try this UK store
https://www.reloadingsolutions.com/products/bullets/swift/

or this German one

https://www.johannsen-shop.de/de/Swift-Bullets-50-SWIFT-.308-180-A-FRAME-KOMPAKT-GESCHOss_228382

I bought stuff from both these shops before, the British one can be slow with emails but goods came as described. The German one only has website in German but they do respond to English emails. They both tend to have large calibre goods available as well.


Another German one just popped up in Google. This one I haven't used before.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot (533).png
    Screenshot (533).png
    169.9 KB · Views: 218
  • Screenshot (534).png
    Screenshot (534).png
    248.9 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,569,842
Members
168,768
Latest member
Ctigwell
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top