Hello

Bailey30-30, you might also try Federal’s and Hornady’s standard soft points assuming they shoot well in your rifle. Check out ammoseek.com to find low cost ammo.
 
Bailey30-30, you might also try Federal’s and Hornady’s standard soft points assuming they shoot well in your rifle. Check out ammoseek.com to find low cost ammo.
I'll check those out. I saw a pretty good deal on norma oryx 300gr. Have any of you guys used norma oryx?
 
I'll check those out. I saw a pretty good deal on norma oryx 300gr. Have any of you guys used norma oryx?
Norma Oryx is all I use either at home in the UK or in Africa. Awesome bullets.
I use 100gr in my .243, 180gr in my 30-06 and 300gr in my .375H&H.
You can't go wrong using these, I urge you to try them.
 
Welcome to AH... Your 375 is fine for ALL African game, with the right ammo.
 
Welcome to AH Bailey! Glad you found us and joined our community.
 
Welcome to AH Bailey! Glad you found us and joined our community.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,571,062
Members
169,097
Latest member
planunhuni1980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top