Hello Hunters !

Kalunga

Reaction score
I just joined this forum because I am crazy about hunting in Africa. I have been on a couple of safaris but since my budget is limited I am not hunting in Africa right now so the best thing I know is to read and chat about big game hunting. My favourite game is buffalo and I hope I can whack an old bull soon with my new double. I am rather sure here are some more hunters that share my dream !

Attachments

• th_IMG_0245.jpg
    th_IMG_0245.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 132
Welcome Kalunga,
Well you are definitely in the right place among others who've got hunting in africa as an obsession. You say you have been on a couple of safaris, where have you been... share some details with us, like what you've taken, with whom (don't forget to post a rating and review in the directory), rifle, stories or better we would love to see some pictures from your hunt in the photo gallery. It's true that reading and chatting about it is probably the next best thing to actually being there, but sadly it comes in a very, very distant second place. Hopefully you'll be able to get back sooner rather than later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross