Hello Hunters !

Kalunga

New member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I just joined this forum because I am crazy about hunting in Africa. I have been on a couple of safaris but since my budget is limited I am not hunting in Africa right now so the best thing I know is to read and chat about big game hunting. My favourite game is buffalo and I hope I can whack an old bull soon with my new double. I am rather sure here are some more hunters that share my dream !
 

Attachments

  • th_IMG_0245.jpg
    th_IMG_0245.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 209
Welcome Kalunga,
Well you are definitely in the right place among others who've got hunting in africa as an obsession. You say you have been on a couple of safaris, where have you been... share some details with us, like what you've taken, with whom (don't forget to post a rating and review in the directory), rifle, stories or better we would love to see some pictures from your hunt in the photo gallery. It's true that reading and chatting about it is probably the next best thing to actually being there, but sadly it comes in a very, very distant second place. Hopefully you'll be able to get back sooner rather than later.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,370
Messages
1,574,389
Members
170,031
Latest member
BartDescot
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top