Hello from Zimbabwe

Welcome to AH and the posting side Conrad! Nice to have you part of our community and enjoy the forum.
 
Welcome to AH Conrad! Nice to have you on the posting side, looking forward to reading your posts.
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side Conrad! Great to have you here and we are looking forward to you sharing your stories!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,236
Members
169,286
Latest member
Josie_Marry
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top