Hello from Zambia

Welcome to AH Zambian! Glad you found us and joined our community.
 
Welcome Imran,
Where about's are you based?
Planning any resident hunting this year?
 
Welcome to AH.

I sincerely hope to be able to answer your questions about Zambian hunting in the near future.

I am interested in hunting Zambia and welcome any info Brickburn.
 
Zambian, welcome to the forum! I’ll bet you have had some truly wild experiences we’d love reading and seeing some pictures of from Zambia!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,388
Members
169,349
Latest member
ivoryharbor
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top