Hello From Texas

welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side! Congrats on your trip and have fun!
 
Hello AH. I have been searching AH for quite some time and decided to join. It is nice to see a forum where members are sharing their hunting experiences and expertise without the typical forum banter. I just returned from my first safari with my family in SA and will be heading to Botswana with NKWE in May as a direct result of several members posts. I Look forward to making everyone’s acquaintance.
Welcome to AH
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,025
Members
169,236
Latest member
ClydeRicke
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top