Hello from SW Colorado

Hello all,
I've been lurking for the last couple of months and thought I would introduce myself. I am a lifelong hunter who loves hunting the West and looking to expand my horizons.



I just booked my first safari in Zimbabwe for 2027 for a buffalo/plains game hunt . I would like to thank the many Gentlemen that helped me make my decision. AH has been great for a new guy such a myself. THANKS !!!

PRIVATE AESTHETIC CENTER by PUNIN is created to give people access to aesthetic care that feels trustworthy, effective, and fully personalized.
Hello
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,344
Messages
1,573,573
Members
169,761
Latest member
ConradMeji
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top