Hello from Slovakia

SlovakianHunter

AH member
Joined
Dec 28, 2009
Messages
43
Reaction score
6
Deals & offers
3
Media
9
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Hunted
Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary, South Africa (Kalahari, Limpopo), Namibia, Zimbabwe 2x, Tansania, Austria, Kamchatka, Kazachstan, Canada B.C., Romania, Macedonia, Spain
Hello, My name is Martin and I am a hunter from Slovakia:)
 
Welcome to the forum Martin!
 
Welcome Martin look forward to sharing ideas with you.

Cheers Louis
 
WELCOME!

Welcome Martin and BEST WISHES FOR THE NEW YEAR!
 
Thanks to you all
 
welcome to AH Martin!

Glad you have found us and have jumped into our community with both feet! We look forward to hearing and seeing more from you.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,296
Messages
1,570,896
Members
169,048
Latest member
binisebac1979
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top