Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI lifetime, RMEF lifetime, OHA lifetime
Hunted
Namibia,South Africa, North America, Canada, Argentina, Costa Rica
Hello all, I found a link of this forum on another forum. What an awesome site with loads of info. First trip to South Africa was last year and my second was this year. Just got back about a month ago. Can't wait to go again. Guess I'm an addict when it comes to Africa. Luckily so is the wife. Went as an observer last year and decided she was going to become a hunter this year and did really well. Look forward to learning alot about Africa on this forum as well as hearing about others experiences. Thanks, John

Attachments

• A.jpg
    A.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 137
Welcome John,

You will surely enjoy this forum.

Welcome jpomazi. You're right this an "awesome site with loads of info" and great people who all share the same addiction... You'll fit in here just fine!

Hello and welcome jpomazi! Glad to have you on AH. Uh oh you got addicted and now your wife is too, this could get expensive! Very nice Kudu by the way, where did you take it?

Welcome John good to have you on board.

Greetings John!

My wife and I did our first hunt in S. Africa this year. We're "addicted" too. Welcome to the club....

- browningbbr

Thanks all. Jerome, I not only shot that kudu on my first safari but it was also the first African animal I ever took. The only other Kudu I had seen was probably a two year old. It was just the wife and me in the blind at the time and I thought he looked pretty good! They told me I could hunt Africa every year for the rest of my life and not top it. I equate it to a 14 year old kid on his first elk hunt taking a 375" class bull. They just don't have any idea how lucky they were. The wife was looking for the cheaper animals on her first hunt (warthog, impala, blesbok) but already has her sights on kudu, gemsbok and zebra for next time so yah it could get expensive. Oh well I know alot of guys that would love for there wife to be interested in hunting much less actually hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg