Hello from North Florida

Welcome to our forum @Swampbilly1231. The best thing about the tons of info on hunting the world on this forum is its all free. We have members that have been everywhere and have done everything.

Hey I do a lotta dove hunting and turkey hunting over that way!
Ya turkeys are like roaches over in this neck of the woods and what's funny is not a lot of locals go after them it's mostly tourists coming up to take a crack at them but if you know how to cook em they're tasty

Hey all I’m new to this forum and Africa. I’m just now starting the planning process of heading east! I appreciate all of y’all’s knowledge and reports from hunts I’ve already narrowed things down just from reading. Thanks again for letting me join and I can’t wait to pick y’all’s brains!
Welcome to AH! You’ve come to the right place to learn about Africa. I’m sure you will find the answers you seek here. Happy adventures! Sue Tidwell

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip889

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois