Hello from North Florida

Welcome to our forum @Swampbilly1231. The best thing about the tons of info on hunting the world on this forum is its all free. We have members that have been everywhere and have done everything.
 
Hey I do a lotta dove hunting and turkey hunting over that way!
Ya turkeys are like roaches over in this neck of the woods and what's funny is not a lot of locals go after them it's mostly tourists coming up to take a crack at them but if you know how to cook em they're tasty
 
Hey all I’m new to this forum and Africa. I’m just now starting the planning process of heading east! I appreciate all of y’all’s knowledge and reports from hunts I’ve already narrowed things down just from reading. Thanks again for letting me join and I can’t wait to pick y’all’s brains!
Welcome to AH! You’ve come to the right place to learn about Africa. I’m sure you will find the answers you seek here. Happy adventures! Sue Tidwell
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,726
Members
168,996
Latest member
AndrewClarksonSS
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top