Hello from Norfolk, England

Welcome to AH Adrian!
 
Welcome to Africa Hunting.
 
Good day sir.
Welcome to AH

As a family-operated hunting outfitter, DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS offers a personalized and intimate experience for clients. The family's passion for hunting and conservation shines through in their operations, ensuring a warm and welcoming atmosphere for guests.
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS offers an unparalleled hunting experience in one of Africa's most renowned hunting destinations.
The Lowveld region is known for its incredible biodiversity and abundance of wildlife, providing a thrilling hunting experience for clients.

Kind Regards
Derian & Johlene
Hi There!

Never been on Safari yet but getting interested. I shoot deer at home and around the United Kingdom with a .308 Kimber 84M classic. Found this site and will be reading up avidly.

Adrian
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,571,096
Members
169,105
Latest member
CyrusBarri
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top