Hello from Kansas

Aaron Rust

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hello from Kansas...
Found this sight through AR forums...
I know quite a few guys already on here.
looking forward to it.
Aaron

Aaron, Welcome to AH and hope that you enjoy yourself here. Lots of new characters here and as you have already noticed some familiar ones as well. I look forward to reading your posts. BTW I noticed in your post header that you'll be going to Africa in bit, where will you be going?

I am a pastor and missionary... but Africa is calling us back. We will be going somewhere southern... most likely Namibia but we are thinking about Zimbabwe, Botswana, Zambia about in that order... I have two older children 15, 17 and two younger 4, 7... so Zim would be challenging. Namibia is the first choice for us and the mission as we have already lived there and have good relationships there... only time will tell for sure where... I hope to know within a couple months. Thanks for asking. I'll have 1.5 to 2 years of fund raising once i have final aproval from the mission. Our terms are 4 years in Africa 1 in the states.

Thanks
Aaron

Rusty knight, duggaboy1, Ray coached me on a double rifle buy in Windhoek 10 years ago.. that is how i found out about the forum world.

Aaron, All of this is very interesting... thanks for sharing with us your connection to Africa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg