Hello from Kansas

Welcome aboard sir. I live in Overland Park
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH! Glad to have you.
 
Correus, there is a Chapter of the Safari Club International in Kansas City. You might want to consider joining it. Several of the AH members living in your area that have welcomed you are also members of the SCI Chapter I'm eluding to. If you want to join them just say so and it will happen.
 
Correus, there is a Chapter of the Safari Club International in Kansas City. You might want to consider joining it. Several of the AH members living in your area that have welcomed you are also members of the SCI Chapter I'm eluding to. If you want to join them just say so and it will happen.

Thanks, I'll look into the SCI.
 
Welcome to AH Correus! Enjoy exploring the site and learning about hunting in Africa.
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side Correus! This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!
 
Welcome to AH Correus!
 
Welcome to AH @Correus. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!
 
Welcome to AH Correus! Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the site!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,379
Messages
1,574,592
Members
170,070
Latest member
Edythe58M4
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top