Hello from Indiana

Greetings all!

I, like others have been perusing the site for a while, and just recently have signed up for my first African Safari with Kwalata. Heading to Mozambique with two other members of AH next September, 2024. And the absolutely unbelievably fine folks at Parkwest Arms have my down payment on what I now refer to as "my" SD-76 Dark Continent rifle. The bug has bitten, hard!

Nothing unique here, as am sure others watched Mutual of Omaha Wild Kingdom on Sunday evening TV, and said "someday" ...

Cape Buffalo has held my fancy for decades, along with all manner of horned plains game. To date, my game room here has deer family type critters and turkeys. Something about a turkey gobbling eats me alive! Matter of fact, punching my two Gould's tags last year in the Sierra Madre Occidentals in western Chihuahua Mexico, I met a full on no kidding multiple trip rounding out his African 29 grade hunter. Next thing you know I'm a life member of SCI, signed up with an outstanding outfitter with Jaco from Kwalata, and heading to Moz with two AH members. As well as diving in here. All good!

Looking forward to all of this, every last detail!


Matt
Welcome Matt….from rural Idaho. I love hearing that the Africa bug has bitten and that you will soon be going to experience it in person. I get excited every time that I know another person will soon be addicted to Africa! Enjoy.
 
Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site and we look forward to you sharing your stories!
Give us a call or email if we can assist you in any way.
 
Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site and we look forward to you sharing your stories!
Give us a call or email if we can assist you in any way.
Thanks Allan! I appreciate it.

Everyone has been very welcoming, not to mention the site is run extremely well.


Matt
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,401
Messages
1,575,077
Members
170,221
Latest member
WoodrowCof
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top