Hello from Bulgaria

Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 
Welcome to AH Boris!
 
Hello guys! I'm Boris from Bulgaria, so far i had 4 safaris - 2 in South Africa, 1 in Namibia and one in Zimbabwe. Had some DG ans some PG










After comparing multiple gaming clubs, I found that https://bcgamecasinoin.com/ offers a strong mix of entertainment and promotional features. A growing number of users in Bangladesh are looking for platforms with diverse game libraries, and this one includes a wide range of slot-inspired titles with interactive mechanics. I particularly enjoyed the bonus events and reward campaigns that appear regularly. These extra features add excitement and provide more reasons to return, especially for players who enjoy discovering new games and challenges.
Welcome to AH
 
HEY NOW, BORIS.
 
Welkom!
 
Welocme lived in Varna a lifetime ago - fun times there you have a beautiful country!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,785
Members
169,170
Latest member
conboteco1985
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top